- Greatly enhance visual acuity, color contrast and visual comfort, and block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB light.
- Top pick for eliminating glare, easing eye stress and fatigue in the sun.
- Only polarized lenses protect your eyes from harsh, blinding glare so that you can fully enjoy your favorite outdoor activities - whether you're playing sports, fishing, or just spending time on the beach.
- Any surface can create glare in sunlight, including water, sand, snow, windows, vehicles, and buildings.
- Transitions lenses are clear indoors and at night but automatically adjust their level of tint to changing light conditions outdoors.
- For anyone who has ever experienced eye strain and fatigue or found themselves squinting in outdoor light, Transitions lenses are an ideal option.
- Uniquely combine two of the most advanced technologies found in the eyeglass industry today: Transitions Photochromic Technology and NuPolar® polarization.
- First photochromic lens to darken behind the windshield of a car, allowing Drivewear lenses to change color based on current driving conditions in order to enhance the driver's vision.
- Provide glare protection through polarization and enhance and protect vision through photochromics which respond to both visible and UV light.
- Capable of sensing and reacting to varying light conditions both outside and behind the windshield of the car. From bright sunlight accompanied by intense, blinding glare, to overcast inclement conditions.
Ultraviolet Protection (UV)
- A clear treatment applied to plastic lenses.
- Filters out the suns UV rays from reaching the eyes.
- Reduces the risk of developing cataracts, glacoma, and other eye problems.
- UV radiation is blocked in a similar way that UV rated sunblock lotion blocks the UV radiation from damaging your skin, however UV treatment on your glasses doesn't wash off or wear off.
Scratch Resistance Treatment
- Recommended to protect lenses from everyday wear and tear.
- The treatment will help prevent hairline/surface scratches from occurring.
- Lenses without this treatment will be more susceptible to scratching which can cause impairment in the patient's vision.